CS420, 520 and 620 are water dampening circulators for use in offset lithographic
processes. They provides refrigeration, circulation to and from the press,
solution filtration and alcohol control.
The CS420, 520 and 620 incorporate:
* 2.0kW of refrigeration using a plate heat exchanger
* 95 litre working capacity solution tank
* 4, 5 or 6 press feeds and returns
* Digital temperature display
* Autofilling for the water tank
* In-line filter protection for the suction venturi
* Alcosystem or alcomixer alcohol control for conventional printing
* No alcohol option for alcohol free printing
* Standard voltages shown - other electrical
specifications available on request.
* All feed and return connections to customer requirements
* All units use CFC-free refrigerant R134A
* Standard unit colour is light grey. Special paint finishes available on request
* MGE can offer tailored solutions to exactly match customer requirements.
All MGE print equipment is assembled in accordance with ISO9001 Quality Management System and European CE Legislation.
Composite Filter Bag
Order No: PSP3001
- Order No: PSP4162
10off - Order No: PSP3004
Order No: PSP3003
Alcohol Solenoid Valve 240V
- Order No: PSP4091
5off - Order No: PSP3007
Plain Filter Bag
Order No: PSP3000
Control and Alcohol Free
PRESSMATE dampening systems can be fitted with either the MGE
Alcosystem or Alcomixer alcohol control system for conventional
printing. These proven systems deliver simple, accurate
(within +/- 1%) and consistent levels of alcohol control either
from a built-in supply bottle or from an external source.
PRESSMATE dampening systems can also be supplied without
alcohol control for alcohol free printing.
to the Press
Fountain solution is pumped to the press and returned to the PRESSMATE dampening system by venturi suction. Individual connections are provided for each print unit and connection packs can be provided to service multiple print units from each feed.
PRESSMATE dampening units are fitted with composite filter
bags to clean the returned fountain solution, remove
contaminates, prolong the life of the dampening solution and
reduce the difficulties associated with foaming.
printing requires new, exacting demands from fountain solution. PRESSMATE
dampening units provide stable, clean and cool fountain solution, have low
alcohol consumption and precise temperature control, all necessary for high
The cabinet redesign provides easy access with detachable, multiple piece panels which make the unit significantly more routine maintenance and service friendly. With MGE's proven alcohol control system and anti-foam filtration bags, the result is a simpler, better solution to support all your printing needs.
To complement the Pressmate dampening units, MGE offer Fount Dosing solutions, used to control the pH level of the fountain solution. The MX-2, MX-3 and MX-4 dosers are available for the CS420, 520 and 620 if fount dosing is required.